Rules for comments
Rules on the substance
The comment must not reveal personal private information.
Do not publish if the content of the comment is
- not allowed or promotes something not allowed by the law, including content protected by intellectual property laws
- an encouragement of dangerous behaviour
- violent towards people or promotes violence
- off topic
- was already published in another comment
Do not put links towards
- content that does not respect the rules on the substance above
- content different that what the text around the link announces
- deceitful content (scam, fishing, malware)
Rules on form
The comment must be made with words and sentences.
The comment must not showcase an information as a fact if it is not.
The author must not impersonate another real person.
Are not allowed
- drawing made out of characters (ASCII Art)
- to use the form as a convincing element (Repetition, capital letters, exclamation marks)
If the comment contains a question, the comment must
- provide the required materials for its response
The author agrees to publish for the public domain https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode
Moderators can, if one or more rules are violated
- Delete the comment
- Delete the part of the comment that is in violation
- Hide the comment
Rules can be changed at any time.
There is no guarantee of the proper functioning.